Our change control process
PensionsBIB is committed to maintaining a useful standard. As part of this committment PensionsBIB is willing to review all requests for changes or alternations it its standard.
Our change control process is simple and straight forward:
- Contact us with details of your requested change. Use the guidelines opposite to provide adequate detail. We will send you an acknowledgement email in return.
- Your request to change PAPDIS will be reviewed at the next available PensionsBIB meeting. You will be notified of the outcome of this review.
- If the change is simple and straightforward, and meets with unanimous support from PensionsBIB then it will be immediately accepted.
- If PensionsBIB requires further information before making a decision then you may be contacted by a member of PensionsBIB for this purpose. Your change will then be reviewed again at the next available opportunity by PensionsBIB, once all required information has been assembled.
- If PensionsBIB rejects the change then you will be notified of this decision together with the explanation.
- Accepted changes will then be processed appropriately to produce a new version of the PAPDIS standard. This may involve reissuing the PAPDIS documentation at a future date and notifying all parties who have hitherto received the PAPDIS documentation about the upcoming change.